One on One Coaching:
I LOVE one-on-one work and offer private orgasm coaching and body-focused sex education and assistance. These private sessions are booked hourly, and can happen in-person, by phone or via skype. I focus on experiential learning to help you be more present and connected in your body, to discover and name your authentic sexual desires, and to be more embodied during erotic encounters. Knowing and expressing your needs and desires without shame or guilt will make your sexual relationships more pleasurable, more fulfilling, and ultimately far more satisfying. My practice is trauma-informed, with offices in Stevenson, WA, Hood River, OR and Portland (currently Mondays only in Portland).
This is a judgment-free zone, and I enjoy working with people of all sexual orientations and genders (LGBTQ friendly), as well as relationship dynamics which may include single, partnered, monogamous, monogamish, consensual ethical-non monogamy, polyamory, etc. Any work we do together is private and tailored for your specific needs & goals.
At this point, I do not take insurance. I charge $85/hour, $125/90 minutes or $255 for 4 hours.
I am a newly Certified Sexological Bodywork. This is a body-based (Somatic) approach focused on awakening, deepening, and nourishing the sensual self. Want to know more? Click here.
Common issues I work with people of all genders on include:
- Accessing orgasm, figuring out what you really want
- Claiming or reclaiming your sexual self - exploring your orgasm, fantasy, sensuality
- Erectile issues - premature ejaculation and problems getting or staying hard
- Feeling frozen or disassociated from your body
- Body image issues - how to heal from this trauma and embrace yourself
- Exploring different relationship styles, this could mean opening or closing a relationship. Avoiding poly drama. Negotiating and getting what you really want.
- Questions around gender identity and sexuality, including transgender
- Healing from trauma - you've processed and talked and understand what happened, but now you need to release long-held trauma from your body.
- Low arousal or mismatched arousal in relationship
- Going deeper in your relationship, sexually and emotionally
- Masturbation techniques
- Erotic skill acquisition - how to drive your partner crazy
- Anal health and enjoyment
- Pelvic floor health
I look forward to the possibility of helping you reach your full erotic potential in a private, safe and non-judgmental space!