One on One Coaching:
I LOVE one-on-one work and offer private orgasm coaching and body-focused sex education and assistance. These private sessions are booked in 60 or 90 minute increments, and can happen in-person, by phone or via skype. I focus on experiential learning to help you be more present and connected in your body, to discover and name your authentic sexual desires, and to be more embodied during erotic encounters. Knowing and expressing your needs and desires without shame or guilt will make your sexual relationships more pleasurable, more fulfilling, and ultimately far more satisfying. My practice is trauma-informed, with offices in Stevenson, WA, Hood River, OR and Portland (currently Mondays only in Portland).
This is a judgment-free zone, and I enjoy working with people of all sexual orientations and genders (LGBTQ friendly), as well as relationship dynamics which may include single, partnered, monogamous, monogamish, consensual ethical-non monogamy, polyamory, etc. Any work we do together is private and tailored for your specific needs & goals.
At this point, I do not take insurance. I charge $110/hour, $160/90 minutes. I also offer a bucket of hours that provides a 20% discount, so $350 for 4 hours and $510 for 4 ninety minute sessions. Most clients see me 4-10 times, although that obviously varies. But in general, my goal is to provide you with the tools you need to be independent and successful.
Contact me to see if I can help and whether or not we would work well together. Ready to Schedule your first private session? You can do that here as well! I look forward to talking with you soon!
I am a certified Somatic Sex Educator & Sexological Bodyworker. This is a body-based (Somatic) approach focused on awakening, deepening, and nourishing the sensual self. Want to know more? Click here. Or check out the professional Somatic Sex Educators Association, of which I am a member.
What's the Difference between a Sex Therapist & Sex Coach?
I often work in conjunction with Sex Therapists. What's the difference between a Somatic Sex Educator and Coach (that's me!) and a therapist? Therapists employ talk therapy and are typically members of a national psychotherapy organization. As a certified Somatic Sex Educator and Coach, the story isn't as important to me as what's being held in the body. I employ tools like breath work, mindfulness, sound, movement & touch to help clients safely feel in their bodies.
Common issues I work with people of all genders on include:
- Accessing orgasm, figuring out what you really want
- Claiming or reclaiming your sexual self - exploring your orgasm, fantasy, sensuality
- Erectile issues - premature ejaculation and problems getting or staying hard
- Feeling frozen or disassociated from your body
- Body image issues - how to heal from this trauma and embrace yourself
- Exploring different relationship styles, this could mean opening or closing a relationship. Avoiding poly drama. Negotiating and getting what you really want.
- Questions around gender identity and sexuality, including transgender
- Healing from trauma - you've processed and talked and understand what happened, but now you need to release long-held trauma from your body.
- Low arousal or mismatched arousal in relationship
- Going deeper in your relationship, sexually and emotionally
- Masturbation techniques
- Erotic skill acquisition - how to drive your partner crazy
- Anal health and enjoyment
- Pelvic floor health
I look forward to the possibility of helping you reach your full erotic potential in a private, safe and non-judgmental space!
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have any questions about whether one-on-one coaching is right for you, please request a 15 minute free consultation. Schedule here, or contact me to see if I can help and whether or not we would work well together. Let's talk!
Service disclaimer: Massage therapy is a professional occupation regulated by state licensure (OMB). I do not provide massage, nor any preventative, restorative, or therapeutic treatments of any kind. If you have an injury or medical concern, please consult your doctor or seek out a licensed massage therapist.